Starting December 1, 2021, IBM is increasing the price of IBM Db2 Warehouse on Cloud AWS plans.
We are doing this so we can continue to bring you new and exciting features that you can leverage to supercharge your analytics and AI initiatives.
We understand that a price increase is never ideal and work to avoid one whenever we can. Please know that because of this increase, we will be able to continually invest in enhancing our services and ensuring continued service and a level of satisfaction that we are proud to provide.
Services affected by this change
- Db2 Warehouse on Cloud for AWS
- Db2 Warehouse on Cloud for AWS Instance-hour: $2.16/hour to $4.05/hour
- Db2 Warehouse on Cloud for AWS Additional Storage 960 GB-hour: $.75/hour to $1.24/hour
- Db2 Warehouse on Cloud for AWS Additional Compute 14 VPC-hour: $1.15/hour to $1.72/hour
- Db2 Warehouse on Cloud Flex Performance for AWS
- Db2 Warehouse on Cloud Flex Performance for AWS Instance-hour: $7.76/hour to $18.70/hour
- Db2 Warehouse on Cloud Flex Performance for AWS Additional Storage 2400 GB-hour: $3.07/hour to $3.79/hour
- Db2 Warehouse on Cloud Flex Performance for AWS Additional Compute 24 VPC-hour: $2.17/hour to $4.96/hour
IBM appreciates your continued support and business. We thank you for partnering with us for your database warehousing needs. Our team will be reaching out to you if you are impacted by this change and have any further questions or concerns about this increase.