IBM will have a big presence at this year's MSP Expo, so make sure to check out the different events going on.
NextGen partners (also known as MSPs, CSPs, TSPs, ISVs, etc.) are often misunderstood. They are both clients and business partners. Banks, airlines, retailers, and even law firms are getting into the “Something-as-a-Service” game. It starts with a better way for clients to access their service offering online, and before they know it, they’re packaging and reselling their solution or service for profit. Why not?
Enter MSP Expo, an event within a larger event (IT Expo) where IT professionals come to meet up with like-minded NextGen partners who are all trying to make a buck with their technology offering. This year, you’ll find IBM as a strong supporter and contributor of MSP Expo, IT Expo, and the Blockchain event—all in a co-located exhibition hall, but with separate conference tracks for focused content areas.
IBM Cloud has had a robust partner ecosystem and programs to help you build, market, and grow your business for a long time. Now, IBM also offers a partner program tailored to the new NextGen partner. You are a perfect fit for the IBM NextGen partner program if you:
- embed technology into your managed service, software solution, or hardware offering;
- are beginning to explore how to monetize your offering; or
- need global reach and a cloud where you can deploy your solution securely and scale rapidly.
MSP Expo will be held February 12-14, 2020, in the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center. There are multiple opportunities to listen and learn from IBM, including the following:
- IT Expo keynote address: “Expect more in 2020. Embrace innovation to make money.” — Marie Douglas, VP of Technology Service Providers
- Blockchain event keynote address: “Trends to Shape Blockchain in 2020" — Debbie Kestin-Schildkraut, Marketing Leader, IBM Blockchain Ecosystem
- MSP Expo keynote address: “How to thrive in today's open, hybrid, multicloud world" — Jorge Ros, Director, IBM Cloud Platform
- Security panel discussion: "The Massive MSP Cybersecurity Opportunity" — Josh Stegall, IBM Security Channels Leader
- MSP panel discussion: “New MSP Growth Opportunities and Go-to-Market Strategies” — David Spofford, Chief Digital Officer, Comms/CSI Market
- IBM booth #507: Learn how to unlock the value of cloud for your clients. Visit our mini theater to hear from our solution experts or talk to an SME at one of our pedestals.