The IBM Cloud team is excited to announce the release of our improved Support Center.
Now, it’s easier than ever to find answers by navigating through a personalized support experience that's centered around the resources in your account.
We understand the difficulty that comes with managing cases and tracking down a solution, and that’s why we've created a one-stop-shop support experience. The improvements also include personalized tools to help expedite the problem-solving process from a single location.
Check out the latest support enhancements we've delivered to help efficiently and effectively provide you the right support.
- View events that are specific to your account in the Today’s incidents section. Only incidents that are affecting your resources are listed. To view a larger scope of key events that affect the IBM Cloud platform, click View notifications.
- See the Recent cases widget to find a summary of all open cases. Cases that require a customer response are highlighted to help resolve your case as fast as possible.
- Use the customized case creation form to categorize the issue you are experiencing. Choose from options that best describe the issue to help us quickly respond.
- Leverage a list of popular FAQs that are curated based on your resources, along with our powerful search tool that directs you to the complete IBM Cloud documentation.
- Review the recommended topics for an additional self-help option. Topics are populated based on what you have created in your account.
As we add more contextual and personalized self-service support resources, IBM Cloud Lite accounts will be restricted to opening support cases related to account and access issues or billing and usage issues. You can still access other self-service opportunities by using the IBM Cloud Assistant and community forums. Should you need more help, you can upgrade to a Pay-As-You-Go or Subscription account at any time.
Ready to embark on your personalized IBM Cloud Support experience?
Head over to the Support Center to get started!
Get in touch
As the Support Center continues to evolve, our number one goal is to provide the best customer support. We hope you enjoy our latest enhancements. Feel free to let us know what you think by using the Feedback button on any page in the IBM Cloud console.