IBM Data Fabric Solutions on Amazon Web Services are now available.
We are excited to announce the availability of the following solutions on AWS:
- Data Science and MLOps with IBM Data Fabric
- Multicloud Data Integration with IBM Data Fabric
- and Data Governance and Privacy with IBM Data Fabric.
IBM Data Fabric solutions take the guesswork out of deploying a data architecture that simplifies self-service access and consumption while addressing your specific business problem. Data fabric solutions provide robust governance and simplified consumption of data, enabling your enterprise to put data resources to work for you. They elevate the value of your data by providing the right information at the right time, regardless of where it resides.
Often, however, it is difficult to determine how to build up a data fabric or figure out exactly which components are required to address specific business problems. IBM provides the following data fabric solutions that address this problem, creating robust, easy-to-manage solutions built upon AWS infrastructure, Red Hat OpenShift, and IBM Cloud Pak for Data:
- Data Science and MLOps with IBM Data Fabric unifies tools, process and talent to build and automate trustworthy AI models at scale.
- Multicloud Data Integration with IBM Data Fabric makes trusted data available quickly in hybrid, multicloud environments and connects the right data to the right people for accelerated innovation.
- Data Governance and Privacy with IBM Data Fabric creates a trusted, business-ready data foundation to automate the enforcement of data protection policies.
Why IBM Data Fabric solutions on AWS?
Simple, IBM-certified cloud deployments of data fabric solutions take the guesswork out of deploying these critical business capabilities to the public cloud and allow you to enjoy the following capabilities:
- Manage and analyze data where it resides: Data management and analytics are most efficiently performed as close as possible to where the data resides, minimizing movement and maximizing performance. By bringing the capabilities of IBM data fabric solutions to AWS, these enterprise-grade capabilities can be implemented more efficiently for organizations who utilize AWS for data storage.
- Connect easily with AWS sources: IBM Data Fabric solutions are engineered to work within your AWS ecosystem, supporting popular data sources like Amazon S3, Amazon Athena, Amazon RDS for MySQL, Amazon RDS for Oracle, Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, etc.
- Monitor and document Sagemaker ML models: IBM Data Fabric solutions allow you to connect, monitor and manage the lifecycle of Sagemaker models as they move from development through validation to deployment and ongoing productive use. IBM capabilities enhance the ability to explain model decisions, ensure the fairness of decisions and automate the collection of metadata and results needed to validate, approve and document artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) models.
- Easy cluster management: IBM Data Fabric solutions on AWS are built on Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS (ROSA). Leveraging this managed service removes the need for organizations to build and maintain Red Hat expertise and ensures they can direct their efforts towards building business solutions.
The capabilities of IBM Data Fabric solutions enable organizations to realize enormous business values.
Data Science and MLOps with IBM Data Fabric
- Streamline data access and cleansing for your data science. Access to more than 70 connectors from IBM and third-party data sources.
- Accelerate AI model lifecycle. Improve stakeholder collaboration and speed insights with an end-to-end data science platform.
- Operationalize model governance at scale. Minimize model risk, drift and bias. Retain models using validation to better meet compliance and security concerns..
Multicloud Data Integration with IBM Data Fabric
- The “design once, run anywhere” paradigm allows you to bring data integration to where your data resides.
- The best-in-breed parallel engine processes substantial data volumes, and built-in workload balancing supports multicloud scalability and elasticity.
- The DataStage service uses Cloud Pak for Data platform connections and integration points, with services like Data Virtualization, to simplify the process of connecting to and accessing your data.
Data Governance and Privacy with IBM Data Fabric
- Operationalize consistency and help increase understanding, security measures and trust of enterprise data to drive workflow.
- Automate data privacy and security at scale. Support AI and analytics initiatives by employing advanced data masking.
- Manage policies and rules: Enforce policy, manage compliance, promote audit readiness and maintain customer trust.
- Improve data quality, view key entities, track lineage and access quality scores across structured and unstructured data. Enjoy visibility into model development.
Ready to take the next step? Get started with IBM Data Fabric solutions on AWS today.
Questions? Contact an IBM Data Fabric solution expert today or call 1-866-426-4254.