IBM Cloud for Government (IC4G) and IBM SmartCloud for Government (SCG) meet the comprehensive security requirements of the U.S. Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
They have been granted Joint Authorization Board Provisional Authority-To-Operate (JAB P-ATO) status at the High level.
IC4G and SCG address FedRAMP security controls that are based on the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-53, comprising security and privacy controls for U.S. federal information systems and organizations. IC4G and SCG have been assessed by an accredited third-party assessor and maintain FedRAMP continuous monitoring requirements.
IBM Cloud for Government and FedRAMP High
IBM Cloud for Government (IC4G) is IBM’s commercial, self-service cloud environment for federal government and public sector clients and organizations that directly serve those agencies and entities. IC4G is available in IBM Cloud data centers located in Ashburn, VA, and Dallas, TX.
IBM SmartCloud for Government and FedRAMP High
IBM SmartCloud for Government (SCG) is IBM’s managed cloud environment that supports federal defense and national security clients and organizations that directly serve those agencies and entities. SCG provides a concierge, military-grade secure cloud with client edge hosting/co-location options in IBM’s federal data centers located in Boulder, CO, and Raleigh, NC.
- IBM Cloud for Government on the FedRAMP Marketplace
- IBM SmartCloud for Government on the FedRAMP Marketplace
- IBM FedRAMP security packages can be requested:
- U.S. government agency clients can obtain an IBM FedRAMP security package by completing a package access request form and submitting it to the FedRAMP PMO at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting their IBM sales account manager:
- IBM clients can request through the FedRAMP Project Management Office (PMO) as well as IBM sales account managers
- IBM Cloud Solutions for Government