IBM offerings on G2 were featured in over 830 unique reports, earning over 250 different leadership awards across various categories.
The 2022 Fall Reports from G2 rank the world’s best software companies and offerings based on authentic, timely reviews from real users. Leaders are determined based on high customer satisfaction levels and likeliness to recommend ratings.
As one of many software players, IBM recognizes the importance of peer reviews in today’s buying cycle. They are an avenue to gain trust, create a community of learning and engage buyers earlier in their research journey. With 1.7M+ reviews worldwide (wow), it’s evident buyers are trusting G2 to help them choose the right solutions for their business needs.
“This recognition by G2, combined with the validation from our users, is a high honor and speaks to our continued focus on developing hybrid cloud and AI technologies that solve businesses most pressing challenges." – Jill Cross, Director of Demand Strategy
Said another way, reviews are dominating the software world.
Highlights from the G2 reports
Below are a few highlights of IBM’s leadership:
- #1 ranked in 81 reports
- IBM Instana ranked #1 in the Log Analysis, Container Monitoring Mid-Market Grid Reports
- IBM Cloud Pak for Integration ranked #1 in the Event Stream Processing Grid Report
- IBM App Connect ranked #1 in the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Grid Report
- IBM Maximo ranked #1 in Asset Performance Management, Asset Management and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Grid Reports
- IBM MQ ranked #1 in the Message Queue (MQ) Momentum Grid Report
- IBM Robotic Process Automation ranked #1 in the Implementation Index for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- IBM Security QRadar ranked #1 in the Cloud Security Monitoring and Analytics, Network Traffic Analysis (NTA), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Grid Reports
- IBM WebSphere Hybrid Edition ranked #1 in the Application Server Grid Report
- IBM Turbonomic ranked #1 in the Cloud Management Platforms Grid Report
- Top 3 ranked in 152 reports
More about G2 and the fall 2022 reports
Offerings are awarded these accolades by receiving positive reviews from verified users compared to similar offerings in their respective categories. For inclusion in the report, an offering must have received 10 or more reviews. To learn more, read about G2’s methodology.