IBM is thrilled to receive over 200 leadership awards in the latest G2 reports.
In an age where virtually 100% of buyers want to self-serve part or all of the buying journey, client reviews are critical for vendors to remain relevant. Vendor resources are no longer a go-to source of information, losing traction to online communities, forums and peer networks that provide feedback through reviews and reports.
IBM offerings were featured in more than 800 G2 reports, earning over 200 different leadership awards across various categories in G2’s release of the 2022 Summer Reports.
These reports rank the world’s best software based on authentic, timely reviews from real users, breaking down the latest market trends in technology and software. Leaders are determined based on high levels of customer satisfaction and their likeliness to recommend ratings, all from IBM client reviews on G2.
As IBM marks 111 years of technology, progress and innovations meeting the needs of the times, we celebrate that client satisfaction has remained at the heart of IBM’s values. IBM and its clients achieve goals together, as evidenced by the positive feedback in G2 reviews.
"IBM's strong showing in user reviews is an important validation of the value that clients are getting from our software offerings. Our goal is for every client to have such a good experience working with IBM that they are willing to share with their peers." — David Lapp, Vice President, Marketing - IBM Cloud & Data Platform
Highlights from the G2 reports
Below are a few highlights of IBM’s leadership:
- #1 ranked in 54 reports:
- IBM App Connect ranked #1 in the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Grid Report
- IBM Maximo ranked #1 in the Asset Performance Management, Asset Management, Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Grid Reports
- IBM Process Mining ranked #1 in the Process Mining Grid Report
- IBM Robotic Process Automation ranked #1 in the Implementation Index for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- IBM Security QRadar ranked #1 in the Cloud Security Monitoring and Analytics and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Grid Reports
- IBM WebSphere Hybrid Edition (Application Server & Liberty) ranked #1 in the Application Server Report
- Turbonomic ranked #1 in the Cloud Management Platforms Grid Report
- Top 3 ranked in 128 reports:
- IBM Db2, Data Warehouse Grid Report
- Instana, Container Monitoring Grid Report
- IBM MQ, Message Queue Grid Report
- IBM Planning Analytics with Watson, Sales & Ops Planning Grid Report
- IBM Sterling Order Management, Order Management Momentum Grid Report
- IBM Watson Assistant, Bot Platforms Grid Report
- IBM Watson Studio, Text Analysis Momentum Grid Report
IBM client satisfaction
Below are a few reviews that contributed to the leadership placements.
- IBM Maximo: "Integrates everything that we need to manage our assets in a single platform."
- IBM Process Mining: “This was one of the most remarkable success stories we accomplished by leveraging the power of IBM Processing.”
- IBM Robotic Process Automation: "IBM RPA provides all the features to make our work faster and more efficient."
To explore how IBM solutions can help achieve your business goals, check out IBM free trials.
More about G2 and the summer 2022 reports
Offerings are awarded these accolades by receiving positive reviews from verified users compared to similar offerings in their respective categories. For inclusion in the report, an offering must have received 10 or more reviews.
“Rankings on G2 reports are based on data provided to us by real software buyers,” said Sara Rossio, Chief Product Officer at G2. “Potential buyers know they can trust these insights when researching and selecting software because they’re rooted in vetted, verified and authentic reviews.”