There are new upgrades for the IBM Continuous Delivery service, including bug fixes, performance improvements, and refinements to the user experience.
IBM Continuous Delivery is being upgraded, and the benefits of the upgrade include bug fixes, performance improvements, and refinements to the user experience. Noteworthy enhancements, if not already present on your environment, include:
- Fixes and improvements to internationalization and accessibility.
- Toolchain access control, available from a toolchain's Manage tab.
- New tool integrations in the Continuous Delivery tool catalog.
- Improved grouping of multiple workspaces in the Orion Web IDE.
- Support for multiple editor tabs in the Orion Web IDE.
- Support for UI themes in the Orion Web IDE.