IBM is proud to announce we've earned Top Rated Awards from TrustRadius for the second year in a row.
We see this as a direct result of the nonstop dedication our product teams have to developing reliable, secure, innovative solutions that enable our clients to push the boundaries of public cloud. The products given this distinction are as follows:
- IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service in Container Management
- IBM Cloud Databases in Database as a Service and Relational Databases
- IBM Cloud Object Storage in Infrastructure as a Service
- IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers in Infrastructure as a Service
- IBM Cloud Virtual Servers in Infrastructure as a Service
- IBM Watson Studio in Data Science
- IBM Blockchain Platform in Blockchain as a Service
TrustRadius awards Top Rated badges only to the products in the top tier of their categories. To earn the distinction, a product must have new reviews, maintain a high trScore and capture significant traffic in its given category — all indicators of customer satisfaction and consumer interest.
Why does this matter? Peer reviews are one of five information sources buyers use when making purchasing decisions, according to the B2B Buying Disconnect research conducted by TrustRadius. Gartner Peer Insights has reported similar behavior, which only increased with the onset of COVID-19. The increasing number of millennials in today's workforce has also made an impact.
Best cloud services
So, what does it take to be a top cloud service provider in 2021? Cloud offerings must be reliable, secure, speedy and cost effective, to name a few. They need to enable business agility and resiliency. Here are a few excerpts from our customers on the value they are getting from IBM products.
- For customers looking for return on investment: "Saves us time. It's a low-cost provider at the entry level but remains fully featured and secure." See the full IBM Cloud Databases review.
- For customers evaluating competitors: "AWS and Google are also providing very similar solutions, but when we take a closer look at our needs and the pricing model each of the providers have, it is quite obvious for us to choose IBM." See the full IBM Cloud Bare Metal Servers review.
- For customers who need flexible pricing: "This tier-based offering makes IBM Cloud Object Storage very cost effective." See the full IBM Cloud Object Storage review.
- For customers looking for built-in services: "Integration with Watson API helps bring cognitive capabilities to applications, like integration with Watson Assistant to build AI-powered chatbots to help online users, or integration with IBM Watson Captioning for adding closed captions to its vast video library. Similarly, integration with third-party tools such as Sysdig or Prometheus make monitoring of the applications deployed on Kubernetes cluster super easy." See the full IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service review.
- For customers seeking quality support: "IBM has a long history of providing excellent quality products and world-class support." See the full IBM Cloud Virtual Servers review.
To all of our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! We are grateful for your insights — it guides our product roadmaps and shapes our customer experiences. We look forward to building on your feedback.
If you've yet to try IBM Cloud, check out the IBM Free Tier to access 40+ products at no cost with no time limit.