The IBM® Cloud Log Analysis service is now available in the US South region.
The IBM® Cloud Log Analysis service provides log collection and log search services for the IBM Cloud platform, automatically collecting application and IBM Cloud services’ data from select IBM Cloud services. Use the Log Analysis service to:
- Retain logs as long as you require.
Logs are stored on IBM Cloud storage. You can download logs when you need them.
- Manage your retained logs, and send log data from outside the IBM Cloud by using the new API.
- Choose the number of logs that you can search per day.
Different plans are available that you can use to search up to 500 MB, 2 GB, 5 GB, and 10 GB of logs per day.
- Build reusable dashboards and make them interactive.
Log Analysis’s hosted Kibana provides support for building custom dashboards.
- Access your service through the IBM Cloud catalog.
For the Log Analysis service with single and group containers, and IBM Cloud Foundry services, you can access the service from the IBM Cloud UI.