The Trusted Information Security Assessment Exchange (TISAX) assessment continues IBM’s commitment to enhancing the security, privacy and compliance of the IBM Cloud.
Broadly based on the international ISO/IEC 27001 and 27002 standards, TISAX is a security framework and information exchange designed to address the needs of the automobile manufacturing industry.
The ENX Association supports TISAX on behalf of the German Association of the Automotive Industry (Verband der Automobilindustrie (VDA)) and facilitates Information Security Assessments (ISAs). The TISAX assessments are conducted by accredited audit providers that demonstrate their qualification at regular intervals.
IBM Cloud Infrastructure services available across all IBM Cloud data centers were assessed at the TISAX assessment level 2 standard, to the following VDA ISA criteria catalogues:
- Information with high protection needs
- Connection to third parties with high protection needs
- Data protection according to EU-GDPR Art. 28 ("Processor")
TISAX and TISAX results are not intended for general public. The IBM Deutschland GmbH TISAX assessment result is exclusively retrievable by logging into the ENX Portal (Scope ID SWYCFY, Assessment ID AV09CR-1).
Services in scope include the following:
- Fortigate Security Appliance
- Gateway Appliance
- Hardware Firewall and Hardware Firewall Dedicated
- IBM Cloud Backup
- IBM Cloud Bare Metal
- IBM Cloud Block Storage
- IBM Cloud Direct Link
- IBM Cloud File Storage
- IBM Cloud Hardware Security Module
- IBM Cloud Load Balancer
- IBM Cloud Object Storage (IaaS)
- IBM Cloud Virtual Servers
- SAP-Certified Cloud Infrastructure
Get more information on all IBM Cloud compliance programs.