Do you have questions or need help using the IBM Cloud App ID service? We're here to help!
First, search for an answer in our documentation. If you're unable to find the answer to your question or the solution to your problem, you can contact us on Slack. But, keep in mind that this is not a support channel. If you have a more serious issue, encounter problems with another IBM Cloud service, or need to share more information than you are comfortable sharing in a public forum, please open a support ticket.
Connecting with the IBM Cloud App ID team through Slack is easy
- Request an invitation to our Slack workspace.
- Join the #appid-at-ibm channel.
- Share your questions and contribute by helping to answer others' inquiries.
Here are some details.
App ID can be used to secure apps running anywhere and for any workload. As we are especially proud of our integration with IBM Cloud Kubernetes Service, where no app code change is required, we are hosting our public Slack channel in the Kubernetes Service workspace.
- Go the Slack self-register application.
- Enter your email address, and click on the Get my invite button.
- You will receive an invitation email to let you join the Kubernetes Service (IKS) @ IBM workspace — click on the Join Now button.
- On the Slack login page, enter your email address and a new password for this email address.
- On Slack, search for a channel called "appid-at-ibm" and join it.
- You're up and running—ask questions, give feedback, and help others!