Db2 customers have consistently asked us to share product updates in a more interactive, friendly, and timely manner.
For that reason, we organized the Db2 11.5.4 webinar series, which was a great success that saw our customer’s participation reaching into four digits.
What is the Db2 11.5.5 webinar series?
The Db2 11.5.5 release is scheduled to be out in November 2020, loaded with various feature enhancements and updates. Accordingly, the Db2 offering team is happy to announce that we are organizing an eight-part webinar series to share the latest and greatest about the Db2 11.5.5 release. These will be live webinars, and you will have a chance to ask questions, as well.
Db2 11.5.5 webinar series schedule
- Unboxing Db2 11.5.5: November 12, 2020, 11AM EST — Keri Romanufa (Db2 Chief Architect)
- Performance and Security Updates: Nov 19, 11AM EST — Les King (OM), Mike Springgay (Db2 Architect), and Greg Stager (Db2 Security)
- Db2 Modern Workloads: December 1, 2020, 11AM EST — Les King (OM)
- Db2 Containers and Cloud Pak for Data: December 2, 2020, 11AM EST — Nidhi Bhatnagar (OM), Loic Julian (Db2 Container Architect), and Phil Downey (Db2 Expert)
- Availability and Resiliency Updates: December 3, 2020, 11AM EST — Roger Bitar (OM) and Alan Lee (Db2 Availability Dev Manager)
- Db2 Cloud Updates: December 8, 2020, 11AM EST — Vin Agrawal (OM) and Sahej Thapar (OM)
- Data Management Console for Db2 Admins: December 10, 2020, 11AM EST — Maryia Rakina (OM), Shalini G. (Dev Manager), and Yao Wu (Developer)
- Db2 Packaging and Pricing: December 14, 2020, 11AM EST — Karthik G. (OM) and Tanmay Sinha (Lead OM)
Each webinar is 30 minutes long. You can view the more detailed agenda here.
How can you register?
To register, please visit this link. We have limited spots this time, so please sign up soon to reserve your place.
Do you want to get Db2 technical updates regularly?
The Db2 offering team runs a Db2 monthly technical newsletter which covers the technical updates in the Db2 portfolio and also organizes a monthly webinar on different Db2 topics, including this webinar series.
Learn more about the Db2 Monthly Newsletter.