The IBM DevOps Insights offering will merge into the IBM Continuous Delivery offering.
IBM will merge the IBM DevOps Insights offering into the IBM Continuous Delivery offering starting October 31, 2019. This unification will result in a streamlined user experience for IBM's DevOps users, with no additional increase in pricing for the Continuous Delivery offering.
There will be no disruption to Insights users during this transition:
- Existing users can continue to access DevOps Insights functionality via the DevOps Insights card in their toolchains.
- IBM's DevOps toolchain integration catalog will continue to include the DevOps Insights tool. Users will continue to be able to add the DevOps Insights tool to their toolchains.
- All DevOps Insights data, configuration, integration and access will stay intact.
- Due to low demand, the Team Dynamics feature of DevOps Insights will be deprecated.
Timeline for the changes
October 31, 2019:
- The DevOps Insights offering will stop appearing as a standalone offering in the IBM Cloud Catalog.
- The DevOps Insights tool will continue to be available in the Toolchain integration catalog.
- There will be no disruption to DevOps Insights users:
- Users can continue to use DevOps Insights via their toolchains.
- All DevOps Insights data, configuration, integration, and access will stay intact.
- The Team Dynamics feature of DevOps Insights will be marked as deprecated.
December 31, 2019:
- The Team Dynamics feature will no longer be available.
- Users will stop receiving usage charges for DevOps Insights.