Back by popular demand, IBM is providing you with another webinar playlist with data science and AI resources to fit your interest and needs.
Data science and artificial intelligence (AI) have been at the forefront of the minds of many—offering models and predictions that help us make sense of the world. We are seeing an increase in data science and AI consumption, and some of these AI consumers are becoming AI contributors.
We'd like to offer the following playlist on the latest in AI and data science. You can use it to learn, firsthand, how AI and data science can move the needle from experimentation to real-world solutions with Watson Studio.
Go from cloud native to the cutting edge—and ask AI innovators anything
ModelOps is how you move AI from experimentation to the real world, deploying it in cloud native apps, on the edge, or in a hybrid cloud. These webinars show you how you can fast-track your AI projects at a time when speed and adaptation is essential:
- Automated AI lifecycle management and ModelOps for your cloud native app: What are the benefits of combining DevOps and AI into ModelOps? Get answers to this question in this on-demand webinar about automated AI lifecycle management, featuring Ruchir Puri, Chief Scientist of IBM Research, and guest Matt Aslett from 451 Research.
- Multicloud ModelOps for apps: From edge to hybrid cloud: Join us and Michael Gualtieri, VP & Principal Analyst covering Artificial Intelligence at Forrester Research, on May 19, 2020, to learn how your AI model deployment can readily synchronize with DevOps for cloud native apps and to hear about industry use-case patterns that span multicloud edge to core aggregation.
- Data and AI Innovation exchange: Do you need something to help you remember what day it is? Starting May 14, on every Thursday in May and June, IBM Research and the IBM Data Science and IT team will host an innovation exchange and ask me anything (AMA), and you’re invited. Bring us your best ideas and questions.
Data science and AI through a business lens: CxOs, use cases, and winning with AI
Scaling AI for the business is key to using it to drive better outcomes for everyone. Register for these on-demand webinars to get a business perspective of AI and data science:
- CxO to CxO on scaling AI for growth and innovation: More C-level executives are highly engaged in AI vision and strategy than ever before. In this on-demand webinar, Michael Murray, President and Chief Product Officer of Wunderman Thompson Data, and Seth Dobrin, VP of Data and AI and Chief Data Officer, IBM, explore real-world, executive perspectives on AI-powered growth.
- Use case deep dive with Watson Studio Premium for Cloud Pak for Data: Find out how business and industry leaders are winning with AI and modernizing their businesses by building AI models on a data and AI platform in this on-demand webinar. It includes solution demos that reveal how you can benefit from Watson Studio Premium for Cloud Pak for Data.
- Agile AI for business: A pragmatic guide to address skills, tools, and data: Are you ready to take a pragmatic "Agile" approach to AI in your business? If so, check out our on-demand webinar that will show you how to build and scale AI with trust and transparency.
Behind the scenes with the latest AI technology
The following sessions are designed to help you explore the innovative technology behind IBM AI and data science:
- Watson AI and data science on Cloud Pak for Data series: This two-part series featuring IBM experts introducing what’s new in IBM Cloud Pak for Data, the cloud native AI platform powered by IBM Watson AI technology. Join us for Part 1 on April 21, 2020, to learn about the data science and AI development and deployment aspects of the platform. And don’t miss Part 2, on April 28, 2020, when our experts cover how to gain trust in AI models including KPI, explainability, debiasing, and model drift with Watson OpenScale.
- Spend less time on data prep and more time uncovering insights with Watson Studio Desktop: Are you spending most working hours (and maybe even some non-working hours) blending, cleansing and shaping data in spreadsheets rather than data analysis? If so, join this on-demand webinar with IBM data analytics experts to learn how you can spend less time prepping data and more time analyzing it.
- Five data science innovations that you can implement today: Register for this webinar on June 23, 2020, to learn how you can use the Watson AI technology in Cloud Pak for Data to harness the power of your AI innovation and optimize your data science initiatives today. IBM data science experts will also share about open source, deep learning, AutoAI, and much more.
Get hands-on and go deep
From on-demand data science camps you can binge watch to online meetups, these webinars give you a chance to try your hand at building AI models and more:
- Data science camp with IBM technical experts: Watch these four on-demand webinars to accelerate your data science learning. Part 1 shows you a way to get more from your AI models. In Part 2, you’ll learn seven things to take into consideration when bringing models and apps together. Part 3 explains how to go from being data-driven to model-driven. Round it all out with Part 4, which covers the automation of AI lifecycle management for beginners, experts, and everyone in-between.
- Watson AI technology 3-part series: Build, run, and manage your AI models: The IBM experts leading this series will teach you the basics of machine learning, decision optimization, model monitoring, and AI automation. Part 1, “Using prediction and optimization to build apps” with Nerav Doshi, is available as a replay. Be sure to join us live on May 1, 2020, for “Manage, measure, and explain AI models” with Eric Martens, and on May 15, 2020, for “AutoAI deep dive” with Jacques Roy.
- What’s new with deep learning?: Deep learning is one of the most exciting areas in data science and AI. Increasingly, businesses are applying it to drive faster time to results and gain a competitive advantage. View our popular on-demand webinar to learn what deep learning is, the advancements being made, and how you can fast-track what deep learning can do for your business.
Create your own playlist
With this comprehensive list, you can create a data science and AI playlist that’s exactly right for your interest and needs. You can also review the 2019 Watson Studio playlist. We look forward to hearing back your feedback and putting more Webinars that interest you!
Join us for Think Digital (May 5–6) to explore new ways of working, solve the most pressing issues facing your company and society, and engage with the experts who are leading the way. Get your free pass today.