IBM Verse is available via two key offerings in IBM Connections Cloud. IBM Verse will be added to IBM Connections Cloud S1 offering. In addition, IBM Verse will also be available as a standalone offering.
With IBM Verse you can:
- Work with web-based mail, calendar and contact information in the cloud, including type-ahead addressing, custom mail folders, support for mail threads, in depth search, in line preview, tracking of actions that need attention, and analytics based identification of important content.
- 50GB mail quota
- Spam filtering for emails
- Ability to see calendar availability
- Send and receive instant messages
- Ability to upload, store and share personal files
- 30GB Personal File storage
- Ability to create and view personal blogs
- Ability to view business cards and team analytics services
- Create profile and work with profiles in your organization and network
- Mobile applications for email, access files and profiles from mobile devices
- Offers support for hybrid deployment with on-premise Domino environment
IBM Verse customers have a choice of user experience. The full set of benefits is provided with the IBM Verse browser experience. This provides a modern, personalized user experience that brings together multiple collaboration tools including your inbox, your calendar, yourtodos, your social networks, your chats, your online meetings, and your documents.
However IBM Verse customers can also choose to leverage the existing IBM SmartCloud Notes experiences. IBM SmartCloud Notes provides full-featured email, calendar, contact management and instant messaging service on the IBM Cloud -accessed with a web browser or with the IBMNotes client. This is provided via a Fixed Term entitlement to the IBM Domino Enterprise Client Access License. This provides customers with the ability to download and use IBM Notes 9.0.1 (and other downloads) that are provided with the IBM Domino Enterprise Client Access License.