zSecure Command Verifier enforces security policies
Monitors policy enforcements
Commands are intercepted as they are entered and compared to your security policy to determine whether or not they should be run.
Reduces risk and saves time
Retrieve information on changes in seconds, saving hours of log file research and reducing the risks associated with accidental or malicious actions performed by privileged users.
Increases security control
Define and specify more focused commands using RACF policy. Generate alerts and grant commands beyond general verifications.
- Policy monitoring enforcement protects data
- Retrieves command information quickly
- Defines and determines different types of verification
- Works independently of other solutions in the zSecure suite
- Integrates with common IBM platforms
- Scalable for big data systems