Creating a DB2 data source
Create a data source to acquire data into the solution from a DB2 database and a filter pane to display the data source.
Use an executive dashboard to view city conditions and assess critical issues quickly.
Social media analysis
View and analyze citizens’ social media sentiments regarding city plans and operations.
View problems reported by citizens and see issue locations on a map.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox 31 Extended Support Release or Mozilla Firefox 36 ESR
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Safari 8 for Mac OS X
- Safari 5.1 for Microsoft Windows
Each client accessing the IBM Intelligent Operations Center must meet the following hardware requirements:
- A monitor with a minimum of 1280x800 resolution
- A workstation with a minimum of 2GB of memory
- Network access with bandwidth for complex web client generation and continuous data updates