Business Challenge story
HANSA-FLEX, a hydraulics specialist, differentiates itself through the speed of its logistics processes. But as its business grew, how could it ensure that its SAP landscape would keep up the pace?
To boost scalability and flexibility, HANSA-FLEX migrated its SAP ERP applications onto a new infrastructure, built on IBM® Power® System 824 servers running the IBM i operating system.
The solution improves business flexibility, enabling faster response to new demands. It also runs analytics queries 56 percent faster, while cutting operating costs and increasing staff productivity.
- IBM Power System S824
- IBM Power Systems running IBM i
- IBM-SAP Alliance
- IGF: IT Financing - IBM HW
- Power Systems
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM)
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse
- SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management (MDM)
- Storage: IBM FlashSystem 840
- Storage: IBM Storwize V7000
- Storage: IBM TS3310 Tape Library
- Storage: Tape & Optical Storage