Business Challenge story
As construction materials company Colacem acquired new manufacturing units, the challenges of integrating operations, finances and information threatened the company’s global growth plans.
To manage, maintain and understand its profitability worldwide, Colacem implemented integrated SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse solutions. With IBM’s help, Colacem cut the effort of a later upgrade project by 40 percent, reducing the cost by 30 percent.
With a clear view of the profitability of all domestic and international manufacturing assets, Colacem can reduce the risk of integrating new acquisitions and build its global growth.
- Const/Arch/Eng: Integrated Industry Framework
- DB2 for z/OS
- IBM Z: IBM Z running z/OS
- IBM Z: IBM zEnterprise EC12 (zEC12)
- Ind: Architecture / Eng / Construction
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Financials
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM)
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse
- SAP NetWeaver Portal
- Storage: IBM DS8870
- Storage: IBM Storwize V7000
- z Systems