Although they stock everything from toothpaste to toys, one leading pharmacy retailer still attributes the majority of their sales to pharmacy items. To capitalize on this insight, they sought to drive relevant pharmacy shoppers in-store to their medical clinics while building awareness of their pharmacy partnerships.
Using Watson Advertising’s location offering, we targeted consumers who had been seen at pharmacy retailers as well as those located in close proximity to the brand’s stores. In addition to delivering an average Atlas CTR 20% higher than client benchmark, we helped the brand uncover actionable insights about their pharmacy shoppers such as:
- Thursday between 4-5pm saw the highest amount of foot traffic
- 70% of consumers visited only once every 2 months
- 60% travel less than 4 miles to reach a store
- Customers are health conscious, over indexing at gyms and fitness locations
Armed with a healthy dose of insights, the brand can now roll out a highly targeted campaign focused on shopping behaviors and lifestyle habits. Our prescription for the brand includes:
- Heavier spends during specific days and times
- Enticing less frequent visitors with retargeting messages
- Expanding targeting to gym locations
- Incorporating health into their creative messaging
- Creating custom portraits of audiences based on fitness habits
The brand can now use real world insights to better meet the needs of its consumers and ensure the health of its bottom line. That’s the power of Watson Advertising’s location offering.