May 7, 2018 | Written by: Al Culbertson
Categorized: News and Updates | Watson APIs
Share this post:
Title: Deep Learning – From Basic Principles through Training Models for Deployment into Production
Date: Tuesday, May 08, 2018
Time: 01:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Whether you’re looking to battle customer churn by predicting drop off reasons, to basing staffing levels of your call center on call volume forecasting, the benefits of putting deep learning to action in your business are endless.
Deep learning is only getting bigger and bigger – demand for it is growing, and it’s up to today’s data scientists to keep up.
Be sure to check out this deep learning webinar on Tuesday, May 8, where IBM Watson’s Anthony Stevens will take you through the following:
- What neural networks are and, more important, how they are trained and deployed in practice
- How data scientists can design an optimal neural network when a single training run can take two weeks
- Some popular deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch, Keras
- How GPUs are used in training deep learning models
- Free resources to get you started on your deep learning journey
As an offering manager for Watson Machine Learning and a former Watson architect, you’ll be learning deep learning principles from one of the best.
Register for our May 8th deep learning webinar to get started on your journey.