Share this post:
– More than 62% of customers will consider switching to a competitor after only 1-2 bad experiences with a brand
– New technologies like AI and chatbots are allowing brands to transform customer service by offering always-on self-service, at scale, cheaper than ever before
– Spend 5 minutes or less to answer 8 questions and find out how your customer service stacks up
Take the CX Assessment
To remain relevant in today’s market, every business needs to begin thinking in the realm of unified customer experiences, irrespective of device and channel. Customers believe that time is money, and they expect companies to share that belief.
A staggering 62% of customers will consider switching to a competitor after only 1-2 bad experiences with a brand. And more than 90% of customers will share details about bad experiences with friends, family and social networks. And don’t forget that 25% of customers say they would pay more for a better customer experience, regardless of product type.
Brands need to be able to deliver resolutions, as quickly as possible, 24x7x365. While this would have been a complex and expensive undertaking a few years ago, new technologies like AI and chatbots are allowing brands to offer always-on self-service, at scale, cheaper than ever before.
“Is your brand providing fast, effortless, accurate resolutions on the very first contact, regardless of channel?”
Chatbots and virtual agents are being implemented across multiple industries already, helping customers accomplish a wide range of tasks – from ordering pizza and checking luggage at the airport to booking a hotel room or a doctor’s appointment. And the customer service industry is no exception.
How future-ready is your call center? Find out with this 5-min assessment
Customer service in the age of AI integrates bots, messaging and human agents in a single intelligent platform. Advancements in technology continue to transform customer service interactions at call centers. The investment in real-time self-service is already proving to be hugely beneficial to forward-thinking businesses. Are you ready?
Spend 5 minutes or less to answer 8 questions and find out how your customer service stacks up.
What you’ll learn from this assessment:
- A rating of how good your customer service is (Level of 1-4)
- The current customer service landscape and future trends
- New technologies that can help you transform your call center
- How competitors are improving CSAT, AHT and FCR while reducing cost
- Real-world case studies of companies implementing intelligent care
- Information on how Watson can help you create a call center of the future
Take this 5-minute assessment today to see how your customer service stacks up. We’ll also show you how you can use AI and new technology to empower agents, increase customer satisfaction, reduce operation costs and drive revenue.
Find out how your customer service stacks up and how you too can build the call center of the future.