April 27, 2017 | Written by: Jean Lange
Categorized: AI for the Enterprise | Developers | Events
Share this post:
– Our next Webinar: How to connect the dots in your domain-specific content
– When: May 3 at 1p.m. ET.
– Watson Developer Jean Lange will walk you through the process of teaching Watson about your domain to get to even more helpful and relevant information.
Register for the webinar today
Over the course of the Building With Watson technical webcast series, we’ve shown you:
Our next Webinar: How to Connect the Dots in your Domain Specific Content
When: May 3 at 1p.m. ET.
Watson can extract helpful insights about your data out of the box. Like a knowledgeable friend, Watson “reads” through data to show you its themes and important points. But Watson doesn’t know everything. You can teach Watson about your domain to get to even more helpful and relevant information.
Next in the webinar series on May 3, is “How to connect the dots in your domain-specific content.” Watson Developer Jean Lange will walk you through the process of teaching Watson something it doesn’t already know. She’ll cover how you can:
- Create a (tiny) custom model using Watson Knowledge Studio
- Deploy that model to NLU so Watson can recognize domain-specific content in unstructured text, and
- Deploy the same model in WDS to show you how to extract domain-specific insights that are not possible out of the box.
Register for the webinar online today registration
(Note: If you can’t make the live session, all registrants will have access to the slides and a video replay after the webinar.)
Webinar: How to connect the dots in your domain-specific content