October 4, 2016 | Written by: Mackenzie Sedlak
Share this post:
If you haven’t already heard the news, here it is: IBM Watson is hosting a chatbot competition in conjunction with our first ever Watson Developer Conference. I know you’re probably busy, so here are the important details:Samsung, our competition sponsor, will be announcing the winners at the event.
- Samsung, our competition sponsor, will be announcing the winners at the event.
- You don’t need to attend the conference to compete
- There’s no entry fee for the competition
- Cash prizes!
- To keep it fair, any bot you build must be new for this competition
- Very few limitations on what kind of bot you can build—just make sure you meet these guidelines: https://www.ibm.com/watson/developer-conference/competition.html
Still have questions? I have more good news. I’ll be hosting a webinar on the bot competition at 1 p.m. EST on Wednesday, October 5th, where I will answer such questions as:
- What are the prize categories and amounts?
- How and when do I submit?
- What will the judging process look like?
- How do I make my bot a winning bot?
If you can’t make the live webinar, register anyway to get the replay. And if you’re ready to get started, sign up for the competition now!