Share this post:
The Watson Customer Engagement team has launched two new online user communities: Marketing and Commerce, and Supply Chain. These Communities include a much more robust calendar of events. Please refer to one or more of the following Community event calendars to look for upcoming user group meetings and webinars coming your way (login required):
As the leader in AI-powered marketing solutions, we help organizations of all shapes and sizes harness data to deliver competitive, actionable insights that lead to better customer understanding and engagement. But are you making the most of your IBM investment to deliver personalized experiences at scale while freeing yourself up to be more innovative and creative? To deliver personalized and high performing, yet profitable, omnichannel experiences? To transform your operations and supply chain for higher value?
It’s time to learn how to do more. Join us at one of the complimentary events below to meet with industry peers and Watson Marketing, Watson Commerce and Watson Supply Chain experts. Get an in-depth look at the latest solution capabilities and roadmaps. Find out how your peers leverage AI to make their business a leader.
To join any of the events, reach out to your IBM Sales Representative, your IBM Client Success Manager or your IBM Client Support Professional. Don’t know who that might be? Just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is just the start, there are more coming. We’ll be updating this blog post as dates become final, more events are added, and if any changes take place. Bookmark this post and come back often!
Marketing solutions user groups
- Additional locations being planned and will include Boston, Seattle, Sydney, Auckland, Melbourne, Singapore, Seoul, and India. Details coming soon.
Commerce solutions user groups
- Dallas, August 20-21: order management solutions – Register here
- Dallas, August 21: digital experience solutions
- Austin, August 27-28: omnichannel commerce solutions – Register here
- Washington, D.C. September 5: digital experience solutions – Register here
- Raleigh, September 12: omnichannel commerce solutions
Supply Chain solutions user groups
- On the heels of our 3 June events, watch for more coming later this year.