March 6, 2018 | Written by: Mark Simpson
Categorized: Events | Marketing
Share this post:
Are you among the 66% of marketing leaders who say their top marketing priority is to develop deeper, richer customer experiences?1 If so, are you getting the job done? And if not, what could be more important? Personalized experiences grow brand value, fuel strategic growth and can deliver five to eight times the ROI on your marketing programs.2 The path forward lies in extracting actionable insights from the data you already have, to deliver great experiences customers want and expect.
That’s where AI comes in. Watson Marketing is helping marketing leaders at companies including Air New Zealand, Humana and Ingersoll Rand turn this priority into a reality – fueling a new era in marketing. And that’s where an exciting, new IBM event comes in – providing you with an opportunity to learn from those who have been there, done that, like Jen Zick, Vice President of Direct Marketing at TicketMaster.
Join Us at Our New, Premier Conference
Our new event is called Think and it debuts in Las Vegas this month. It combines the most popular elements of our IBM conferences like Amplify and Interconnect, to deliver everything we have to offer at IBM. Think is an immersive and innovative showcase unlike any other – and our only dedicated event in 2018.
Watson Customer Engagement will be featured at Think in our Business and AI Campus, where you’ll find all things Watson Marketing. You’ll be able to experience all our solutions and learn from the brightest business and technology minds in the industry. They’ll show you how to reimagine your business in the era of AI to create customer loyalty and advocacy and help your marketing team work smarter.
Watson Marketing Events Each Day
Think is the one event with the potential to advance your career, broaden your mind and grow your network. That’s a bold statement, but here’s what we have lined up across four full days of activities for marketing professionals.
- Hear from IBM clients and leaders at Ticketmaster, Follett and Lenovo about how they are tackling industry changes and challenges using AI and Blockchain, in our keynote, “From Digital Disruption to Dominance: Reimagining Every Customer Experience,” hosted by Inhi Suh, General Manager, Watson Customer Engagement.
- Find out how you can wow customers while delivering exponentially better business outcomes in our Business and AI Campus theater session, “How AI Empowers You to Engage Customers at Every Step of the Journey,” with Richard Hearn, General Manager, Worldwide Sales and Offerings, IBM Watson Customer Engagement.
- Cut through the hype around AI when IDC Unveils the AI-Powered Marketing Landscape and get a free copy of the report.
- Join me to understand how marketing is going to change more in the next five years than it did in the last 25, and what you should do about it, in my session, “Elevating Customer Experience through AI-Powered Marketing.”
- Learn from more than a dozen marketing professionals at companies like Air New Zealand, Georgia Aquarium, Humana and Ingersoll Rand when they present how they are transforming their customers relationships through IBM Watson Marketing solutions.
- Catch a sneak peek at our IBM product roadmaps during five Marketing deep dive sessions on Monday.
- Get hands-on experience in our Think Academy Labs and Think Tanks.
- Meet 1:1 with IBM Watson Marketing executives and experts. Ask your IBM representative before the show to arrange an executive meeting. Or stop by our Business and AI campus to meet with an expert.
- Network with your peers. This is a great opportunity to share ideas, best practices and lessons learned, with other commerce professionals who are facing similar business challenges.
- Have fun. Train, Chainsmokers and Barenaked Ladies are already locked in for the entertainment.
See You Soon
There are even more marketing-related sessions to round out your agenda. Just Ask Watson, “show me marketing sessions.”
It’s time to turn your marketing priorities into reality. There’s no place better to get started than at Think, so register now. I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
1IBM, Redefining Markets: Insights from the Global C-Suite Study – The CMO Perspective, January 2016
2McKinsey & Company