August 23, 2017 | Written by: Jacques Pavlenyi
Share this post:
We’re doing a lot more listening to better understand what you like – and don’t like – about IBM Watson Customer Engagement solutions. At the top of your list: you want us to communicate and engage with you more, starting with more local user groups.
We’re listening…and taking action. We’re bringing more regional user group meetings to your local area! Now you don’t have to wait for Amplify (soon to be part of IBM Think Conference 2018) to connect in person with product experts. We’re building a calendar of Watson Marketing face-to-face user group meetings for the remainder of 2017. And best of all: there’s no fee to register. You can register to attend by simply clicking the specific event below.
Combined Watson Marketing: Watson Campaign Automation, Tealeaf Customer Experience on Cloud, Watson Customer Experience Analytics and IBM Marketing Software
Watson Campaign Automation only
- October 10, New York, NY, USA: REGISTRATION CLOSED – SOLD OUT!
- October 12, Toronto, CAN: REGISTRATION CLOSED – SOLD OUT!
- October 23, Chicago, IL, USA: register here
- November 15, Boston, MA, USA: register here
Tealeaf Customer Experience on Cloud only
IBM Marketing Software (on premises) only
- October 10, Toronto, CAN: REGISTRATION CLOSED
- October 11, Chicago, IL, USA: REGISTRATION CLOSED
We’ll be updating this blog post as dates become final, more events are added, and if any changes take place. Bookmark this post and come back often!