Share this post:
Quick: picture the leader of IT infrastructure for your organization in your mind.
Regardless of what your colleague may look like, we’re willing to bet that you at least pictured a fellow human. But if you take a closer look at some of our pals from the animal kingdom, you might just start to wonder if they too know a thing about IT innovation.
Every Friday, we’ll bring you a new example of “IT in the Wild.”
Share it with your colleagues, send it to your boss, or just have a chuckle over your morning coffee; it’s a wild, wild world out there, but IBM has you covered.
1. When your data speed is unmatched:
Turn data into real-time insights.
2. When there’s an IT outage:
Don’t risk downtime. Give your office unmatched service.
3.Me hunting down LOB to talk about strategy:
Go from IT hero to boardroom legend.
4. Climbing the IT ladder like:
Climb even faster by architecting the future of your digital business.
5. When you can’t scale to capture the data flood:
Deliver 90 percent faster time to value.
6. Everyone running to tell me about Linux:
Find out exactly how great Linux on Power & LinuxONE are now.
7. A transaction system for blockchain?
Get up to speed with open blockchain.
8. That moment you realize your data isn’t encrypted:
Protect your data against theft or loss with self-encrypting disk & tape drives.
9. Me when people say the data center is dead:
Find out how hybrid cloud can transform your business.
10. Me: Digital business. My coworkers:
Are you ready for the digital economy?