Share this post:
Digital transformation trend is ramping up
The COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, over the last few months, has significantly impacted financial institutions and organizations across the globe. The FIs have been propelled into a new world of managing and serving customers. Digital transformation is ramping up with an immediate requirement to provide digital remote account opening and onboarding services to customers, while ensuring full compliance with all regulatory requirements. This trend will continue long after the current epidemic has ended.
Financial organizations are under increasing pressure to respond quickly
More than $10 billion in global fines were doled out to companies and financial institutions in 2019 for non-compliance with AML, KYC and sanctions regulations. Since 2008, the total value of fines amounts to a staggering $36 billion. In such a complex and costly regulatory environment, financial institutions and organizations around the world are under increasing pressure to respond and respond quickly.
IBM and Fenergo have joined forces to put forward a target operating model for financial institutions looking to push forward with digital client journeys that are fast, compliant and efficient.
Webinar: “Powering digital compliant client lifecycle journeys with AI”
Join us on July 15th, 2020 at 10am ET (3PM BST) for the webinar, “Powering digital compliant client lifecycle journeys with artificial intelligence.” In this event, hear experts from IBM and Fenergo explore the ideal mix of technologies, process and people that create a successful digital Client Lifecycle Management process that delivers:
- Greater consistency of anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance application across all business lines and jurisdictions,
- Improved operational efficiencies that save time, money and headcount through streamlined digital processes that reduce manual handling of data and re-keying of information,
- Enhanced customer experience through faster onboarding and frictionless customer journeys,
- Reduced need to perform customer outreach for data collection through API integration with leading data and screening providers, digital data and document captured, coupled with intelligent document processing (OCR, NLP),
- Deployment of truly digital and remote account opening options through cloud-based delivery, complemented with ID&V and e-Signature technologies.
Book your seat now. Best of all, you’ll be able to see all of this in action with a special 10-minute demonstration of IBM Client Lifecycle Management with Fenergo.
Don’t worry. We’ve got you covered. If you can’t make it to the live recording, make sure you register to receive a playback link and a copy of the slides. Hope to see you at the webinar.
Register now. Events speakers are:
Niall Twomey, Chief Technology Officer, Fenergo
Austin Wells, Watson Financial Crimes Offering Manager (AML/KYC/Fraud), IBM
Lada Chu, Vice President, KYC Program Head, Investors Bank
Michael Dawson, Managing Director, Promontory