April 5, 2019 | Written by: Karsten Stokking
Categorized: Event | Watson
Share this post:
Re-invent the way your business delivers at Watson Supply Chain Summit
Join IBM’s own Supply Chain and Operations Experts, fellow industry leaders, and customers who are transforming how they deliver. The two-day event is designed for innovative leaders and professionals to understand and discuss how to enable a Smarter Supply Chain end to end.
At the event, you can explore firsthand how a Smarter Supply Chain enabled with AI and blockchain can provide real-time actionable insights to deepen connectivity, extend collaboration achieving unprecedented visibility while driving new levels of trust.
Furthermore, you will:
- Be able to kick off the event with an optional networking dinner on May 8th.
- Learn how IKEA transformed itself into a multichannel leader.
- Listen to Husqvarna Group and how they explore the benefits of Blockchain.
- Meet Matthias Graefe, Director of Supply Chain Transformation at IBM who provides you insights on how IBM re-invented our own supply chain with AI.
- Discover how leading companies are integration weather data to optimize operations.
- Get hands-on experience with AI and Blockchain in Supply Chain.
Event details – Watson Supply Chain Summit:
Please note that the event is free of charge
Date & Time: 8-9th of May 2019 (Optional dinner 8th of May)
Location: Auktionsverket Kulturarena, Tredje Långgatan 9, 413 03, Gothenburg, Sweden
Registration and full agenda: Click here!
We look forward to seeing you.
For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at STOKKING@dk.ibm.com.