January 15, 2020 | Written by: Thomas Kovsted
Categorized: Event | Systems
Share this post:
In 2020, IBM will continue to offer IBM Systems Technical University events all around the globe. Here are three handpicked TechU events that take place in Europe and the US.
As always, the TechU events will include highly skilled teams, empowered with technology and best practices. Furthermore, organizations will be supported to attain higher profitability but also assisted in building a company committed to continuous improvement for enhanced productivity.
At the events, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn the skills, techniques, and strategies to sustain growth and gain a competitive advantage
- Sharpen technical skills with sessions, demos and hands-on labs led by IBM product and industry experts
- Test-drive new products from IBM and IBM Business Partners in the Solution Center
- Certify your skills on siteat an up to 50% discount rate
- Expand your professional network when you connect with product developers and industry leaders
- Learn from peers via networking sessions and discussions on real-world IT challenges and successes
TechU event details and registration:
Registration for Orlando and Amsterdam has yet to open – we will update accordingly when available.
Location: Wyndham Grand Istanbul Levent
Date: February 5-7, 2020
More info: IBM Systems TechU Istanbul
Orlando, FL, USA
Location: Hilton Buena Vista Palace
Date: May 18-22, 2020
More info: IBM Systems TechU Orlando
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Date: May 25-29, 2020
IBM is looking forward to welcoming you to either of these upcoming TechU events.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at KOVSTED@dk.ibm.com