May 5, 2017 | Written by: Jens Nuchel Petersen
Share this post:
We warmly welcome you to join the Spectrum User Group 2017 arranged in IBM Holte.
This event is targeted a technical audience to expose the latest research results and to discuss industry trends into details. We have also made time for interaction and networking with your peers.
Date: 17. May 2017
Place: IBM Client Center, Kongevejen 495 B, 2840 Holte
The agenda will split in two tracks. One track will concentrate on Spectrum Protect, the other on Spectrum Storage.
Topics from the Spectrum Protect track will be:
- Reasons to upgrade to Spectrum Protect now!
- Time for a demo! Operation Center
- Experience from real life – hints and tips to backup VMware with Spectrum Protect
- Ways to get friends with a VMware or Hyper-V administrator
- Be safe in the cloud
- Spectrum Protect future
Topics from the Spectrum Storage track will be:
- Spectrum Virtualize – latest and greatest
- Why you should use real-time compression
- How to troubleshoot your fibre channel SAN network
- New and advanced functions in Spectrum Control
- Real life examples on Spectrum Virtualize (Hyperswap, Distributed Raid)
- Spectrum Virtualize future
To register for this year’s event, please use our event page at: https://ibm.biz/BdijhL
If you are having any questions do not hesitate to email me at PETERS1@dk.ibm.com