January 25, 2019
Categorized: Awards | IBM News | IBM Today | Spotlight
Share this post:
(2 min read) On January 3rd 2019, Dajie.com, one of China’s leading professional social recruitment platforms, recognized IBM in the Yearly Top100 Award as one of the “Best Employers in China 2018”. This award reinforces IBM’s reputation as a leading employer among IBM’s employees and Dajie’s users in China.
The ranking was based on official social data generated from over 1.6 million employers registered on Dajie, with over 60 million users invited for scoring. This award effectively becomes the pioneering employer appraisal event in China. In addition to recognizing the best employers in the industry, the award helps share excellent employers’ stories, prompt communication between employers and employees, and drive the prosperity and advancement of this industry.
Six dimensions were used to understand employee’s rating on their employers. IBM’s scores are beyond the average scores on all the dimensions. Moreover, IBM scored highly on the “Working environment and atmosphere” and “Brand and leadership acceptance” categories, affirming IBM’s efforts and achievements on developing excellent human resource development and building favorable working environment.
- Overall corporate image acceptance (91%)
- Brand and leadership acceptance (92%)
- Career growth (4.1 out of 5 points)
- Skills growth (4.1 out of 5 points)
- Working environment and atmosphere (4.3 out of 5 points)
- Corporate growth potential (4.2 out of 5 points)
The following are some of the great feedback from IBM’s employees and partners:
– “IBM’s teams always work together closely, and follow stringent regulations.”
– “I gained great compensation and learned a lot at IBM.”
– “I learned a lot at IBM, and it is an amazing opportunity for me, as well as other young employees right out of school.”
– “Working at IBM is a good starting point for my professional career. As a technical employee, I can develop my unique career path, and will receive more opportunities for training and events in the future. I think, as the leader in the industry, IBM highly emphasizes the investment on pioneering initiatives.”
IBM offices in Asian countries are actively hiring technical and business professionals. If you wish to get received updates on IBM news and opportunities, join the IBM Talent Network.