Newest by Date
Newest by Title
Oldest by Date
Oldest by Title
ZF, UBS and IBM bring blockchain to in-vehicle payments
The announcements are coming thick and fast at Frankfurt’s Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung (IAA) this week. Today, IBM revealed an exciting project in collaboration with ZF Friedrichshafen AG and UBS: to develop the first blockchain-based ...
Macao Water raises the bar on customer satisfaction and productivity with EAM
IBM is delighted to announce that The Macao Water Supply Company Limited (Macao Water) has built a ...
ABB and IBM partner in industrial artificial intelligence solutions
Today at Hannover Messe 2017, ABB and IBM announced a strategic collaboration that brings together ...
BMW Group to start research with IBM in Munich IoT HQ collaboratory
Cast your mind back to 1963 when a car called ‘Herbie’ stared in ‘the Love Bug’. Herbie was ...
The four key ingredients to realize IoT opportunities
What is it that you need to capture the substantial business opportunities that digitizing the physical world through IoT opens up? Of course you need the skills – but have you got the right skills in the right place – and can you scale them? You...
Cisco and IBM: What’s possible in IoT
Today, in a typical industrial deployment, only 1% of IoT data is actually analyzed. This is because of legacy processes and drawbacks in current IoT platforms that make it too expensive and slow to analyze the other 99% of data Let’s take a look ...
What is the Internet of Things (IoT)?
Building smarter and safer health care facilities
How Seasonal Forecasting Can Affect Your Retail...
How the convergence of OT and IT is driving...