All the IoT Platform expertise you can imagine in one place, at one time
Take a glimpse at the high-quality content you’ll find at IoT Exchange
IoT Exchange: Platform
As you continue to unlock the most value from your IoT data, choosing the right platform is an obvious key to your long-term success. In my last blog, I discussed the five key reasons you should attend the Platform Academy at the IBM IoT Exchange.
Now, I’d like to offer you a glimpse at the high-quality content you’ll find at our IoT event. All led by industry innovators, thought leaders and IBM experts. You’ll find sessions designed to give you information you need to unearth even more value from your Platform. You’ll also find options that help you reimagine your business, deep-dive sessions to explain complex technology, hands-on learning experiences and a chance to obtain certifications, too. Here’s a sample of what you’ll find:
Intelligent keynotes, 20+ sessions, unlimited inspiration
- Platform Academy Keynote: Christian Renaud, Vice President of 451 Research’s IoT practice, and IBM Director of Offering Management, Will Streit, will give you their considered appraisal of the outlook for the IoT Market.
- Platform Academy Keynote: Join Joe Vogelbacher, from Sugar Creek Brewery, and IBM Offering Manager, Jiani Zhang, as they present Transformation on Tap: How Sugar Creek Brewing Company is Using IoT to Reimagine the Craft of Beer Production
- Willard IoT Brings Together WatsonTM IoT Platform, MaximoTM, and TRIRIGATM for Smart Exit Sign Solution presented by Willard IoT. (Read more about Willard’s new “as a Service” approach ensuring integrity of a compliance process while drastically reducing costs.)
- Idaho National Laboratory increases road safety and manages winter maintenance costs with a Watson IoT Advanced Traffic and Weather Visualization Platform presented by Idaho National Laboratory
- Considerations for IoT Connectivity: One size does not fit all! presented by Sigfox.
(Read more on how IBM and Sigfox are revolutionizing container tracking for Groupe PSA.)
- Extending Freedom for the Elderly Through IoT and AI presented by Karantis360
- Did you see it coming? IoT and AI: the new internet and cloud that will disrupt your business overnight presented by Timbergrove
- How Connected Vehicles and Mobility are Changing Industries and the World presented by IBM
Extend your skills and obtain your certification–at no cost!
Earn certification for the IoT Platform Solution Architect, normally valued at $200. Don’t miss this great opportunity to improve your skills and enhance your resume by becoming certified at no cost.
Get access to all the Platform expertise you can imagine in one place, at one time
Register now for the Platform Academy at IoT Exchange, 24-26 April at the Hilton Orlando. And be sure to follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for regular updates about keynote speakers, demos and social events. #IoTexchange