The countdown to IBM’s IoT HQ, Munich
Next week marks the long-awaited grand opening of IBM’s Headquarters in Munich for Watson Internet of Things. The new ‘collaboratory’, which boasts stunning views of Munich and the Alps, will begin its working life by playing host to a thought-provoking two-day IoT event: The Genius of Things Summit.
Our Munich ‘collaboratory’: creating new possibilities together
The new Headquarters is dedicated to helping clients and IBMers work together to constantly push the boundaries of what is possible with IoT. It’s a hub for collaborative working and will be the setting for an exciting series of new offerings, capabilities and ecosystem partners – all in the name of extending the power of cognitive computing and securing the future of the IoT.
The Genius of Things summit: key themes
From 15th February, we’ll be joined by business executives, prominent industry thinkers, partners and special guests for a series of discussions on how the Internet of Things is changing the way we live and work today.
Speakers will include:
- Harriet Green (GM, Watson Internet of Things, Commerce and Education)
- Andrus Ansip (VP of the European Commission)
- Guy Raz (Host and editorial director of the TED Radio Hour on NPS)
- John Kelly (IBM SVP, Cognitive Solutions and Research)
- Erich Clementi (IBM SVP, IBM Global Markets and Chairman IBM Europe)
We’ll hear from industry leaders on Platform, Electronics, Monitization and Industrie 4.0, as well as:
Securing the Internet of Things
- Four big ways the IoT is impacting design and construction
- Smart buildings are made, not born
- An inside look at how IBM is using IoT in its buildings across the globe
Retail: Transforming Retail Operations and Client Experiecnes
Automotive: A Route Map
Pay us a visit and keep up to date with the GoT summit
We’ll be on the scene as the GoT summit progresses, sharing presentations, keynotes and ideas. Keep your eyes on the blog for all the latest news from the conference, or pay us a visit.
Work with us
We’re always looking for new ways to help bring the benefit of the IoT to our clients. Learn more about our cognitive solutions by visiting the IoT website, or speak to a representative to find out how we can help you take the next step in bringing the IoT to your business.