Share this post:
The IBM Big Data Brunch series is dedicating its October episode to the Customer Experience Management Index. This live Google+ Hangout will take place on October 24 at 10 am EST/3 pm UK time.
Customer Experience Management Index – putting the Customer at the Heart (and in the Wallet) of the Telco
Live network data can provide a treasure trove of actionable information on customer and network behavior to help telcos understand and improve customer interaction and customer experience. Monitoring and managing the Big Data of network activity against cross functional/cross enterprise KPIs can be cumbersome and time consuming.
A new TM Forum standard, Customer Experience Management Index (CEMI) lays out an approach of automating this process, allowing fail-safe data access, next generation analysis and federated presentation to provide operational teams with the ability to quickly focus in on trouble spots and reduce time to improvement. CxOs in the meantime can use the CEMI to benchmark their operational performance against their peers and drive a truly customer-centric strategy and organisation. The result is a happier customer that is less likely to be attracted by competitive offerings and more likely to add new services.
In this Hangout, I will be speaking with Paul Morrissey, Chairman- Big Data Analytics Group, TM Forum (@premiergame) and the author of TM Forum’s new standard: The Customer Experience Management Index (CEMI). We will be discussing topics such as:
- The impact of industry convergence on the value chain for telcos today
- How Big Data impacts and drives the necessary evolution of traditional telco operational models
- Ways telcos can use the understanding of CEMI to drive monetization and Return on Investment (ROI)
How to participate
How to Join a Google+ Hangout
- You must have a Google+ account.
- Add IBM Smarter Communications to your Google circles and follow the event on our page.
- Or, simply watch the live broadcast on our YouTube IBM Smarter Communications channel.
We look forward to your participation on October 24!
Do you know of someone else who may be interested in attending our IBM Big Data Brunch Chat? Be sure to invite them to join as well!