Share this post:
The rate at which an organization can transform is directly proportional to the embarrassment it can tolerate. To succeed in their reinvention, CEOs are turning to their leadership to drive the growth and change agendas across the business. IBM iX thinkLeaders talks to Twitter, Ticketmaster, TLDR Capital, and Crane.tv, about how businesses today must reinvent themselves to create new and lasting customer value.
– Amanda Thurston, Leader, Marketing Services, IBM iX (Moderator)
– Alex Josephson, Head of Brand Strategy, Twitter
– Constantin Bjerke, Founder & CEO, Crane.tv
– Tom Graham, Founder: TLDR – DFC – MEDIA Protocol – Codec.ai MapD
– Jen Zick, VP, Direct Marketing, Ticketmaster