December 7, 2017 | Written by: Debra Yarnall
Categorized: Talent Acquisition
Share this post:
The IBM Talent Acquisition Optimization Sourcing Science Team is a group of subject matter experts whose members are aligned with each recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) client delivery team. They are located all over the world to assist client recruitment teams in developing market intelligence, candidate sourcing and engagement strategies through a number of services and solutions.
The Sourcing Science Team ensures that recruiting teams are equipped with knowledge, tools and engagement solutions to help drive candidates to the client’s open jobs, help prevent escalations and shorten time to fill.
While each client team works with only one Sourcing Executive, a Sourcing Executive can be aligned with many client teams. In addition to the Sourcing Executives, the Sourcing Science Team has a staff of Digital Recruitment Experts and a team of Sourcers located in Manila, Costa Rica and the U.S.
The members of the Sourcing Science Executive team are experienced—they have been together for more than three years and have worked an average of more than 16 years supporting, advising and consulting recruitment and sourcing teams around the world.
How sourcing science generates leads
IBM Sourcing Science applies technology and techniques that are appropriate for each client’s recruiting needs and environment to find the highest quality candidates. Sourcing Science explores unique sourcing channels and implements strategies and solutions to identify and grow active, passive and hidden candidate talent pools.
Following are some of the techniques Sourcing Science employs:
- Market Intelligence helps clients who have a difficult job opening to fill and are not sure what strategy or tactics they should implement, or what the market conditions are. Sourcing Science can generate , Compensation Reports, Organizational Charts and SMART Cards, which are reports created at the client, job family or individual requisition level. They contain thorough research of top competitors, professional associations and groups, job boards, universities and suggested Boolean strings to help the recruiters uncover talent.
- Hunting and Attraction tools assist in filling your talent pipeline. Hunting tools include Escalated Sourcing Assistance (or candidate pipelining) and Phone Base Name Generation. Attraction tools include landing and registration pages branded with your corporate logo where candidates can join a talent community, apply for a job and more to attract candidates.
- Videos drive almost 70% of all consumer-based Internet traffic. Sourcing Science can create Video Solutions, such as Video Voicemails and Career Webinars, to pique interest in your organization and specific job openings. A Video Voicemail is a personalized, video-based email that targets passive candidates who have joined a talent community to inform them about a new career opportunity. All interested leads are sent directly to the recruiter’s inbox. A Career Webinar is a highly engaging, interactive session designed to build relationships with large volumes of targeted and well qualified candidates. All candidates are invited to register, which means the personal contact information for candidates who have an interest in watching the webinar is captured.
- Get smart about Email Solutions—an email blast is not a quality recruitment campaign. Instead, IBM Sourcing Science offers the Six-Touch Email Campaign. Based on actions that trigger pre-defined follow-up sequences, this email strategy “reverse engineers” your recruitment goals with custom messaging that speaks personally and directly to your lead every step of the recruitment process.
- Training is a popular offering among clients. Whether it’s individual or client delivery team training, Sourcing Science creates and delivers trainings that you need, no matter what the topic. Some of the more popular trainings requested are CRM 101, Stump the Sourcer Training, Boolean Training and How to Articulate a Sourcing Strategy.
Learn more about how IBM Sourcing Science solutions and strategies can support your recruiting needs.