September 21, 2016 | Written by: Kathy Piontek
We’re excited to join attendees in Atlanta, Georgia for the upcoming Microsoft Ignite 2016 event, September 26-30. As a Platinum Sponsor, we’ve lined up many activities designed to spark discussion about transforming your customer experience. Join me and other IBM and thought leaders at the event.
Find out how IBM’s end-to-end solutions for Microsoft investments can accelerate your organization’s path to digital reinvention — learn about hybrid cloud running Microsoft workloads, cognitive, IOT, mobility, and more.
Here’s a snapshot of IBM activities at Microsoft Ignite — connect with us — and learn how IBM and Microsoft are working together to help organizations like yours transform customer experience.
Attend 3 breakout sessions on Thursday, September 29.
- Create best-in-class customer experiences with digital transformation – Join IBM thought leaders Murray Mitchell and Pat Bolton and our customer to gain insights on creating a user-centric workplace and customer experience.
- Join the digital revolution: Reinvent experience by transforming your workplace – IBM’s Ajay Jotwani discusses how productivity and collaboration are key to reinventing your business.
- How IBM Design Thinking Aids CRM Success and the User Experience
– IBM’s Chuck Schaeffer presents Design Thinking strategies that solve CRM users’ needs so they’re successful.
Get session details here.
Visit IBM Booth #511 to connect with IBM experts & see demos.
- Hear from IBM and Microsoft subject matter experts in our Booth Theater. Choose from many engaging topics, with sessions running throughout each day. See session schedule [link to IBM event landing page].
- Explore our Customer Experience demonstrations featuring industry solutions for productivity and improving customer experience.
- Check out Reinvent Your Cloud/Digital Platform demonstrations: Hybrid cloud running Microsoft workloads, Aspera high-speed data transfer, and Managed Mobility for Enterprise Windows 10 capabilities.
We look forward to great discussions with you at Microsoft Ignite. See you in Atlanta.