24 June 2019 | Written by: Keith Tilley
Share this post:
We are pleased to announce the availability of classroom course F2810G, IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration (V5.5.x). The self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) version, F2819G, is scheduled for release in June 2019.
This course teaches you the configuration and administration of an IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.5.x system. It introduces you to the key concepts of IBM FileNet P8 Platform architecture and organizing the content across the enterprise. You will learn how to build content repositories, configure metadata, create storage areas, manage security, logging, and auditing, run bulk processing, use the sweep framework, extend the functionality with Events and Subscription, migrate and deploy FileNet P8 assets between environments, and configure content-based retrieval searches.
Before taking this course, you should be familiar with enterprise content management concepts.
The course covers topics that include:
- Introduction to IBM FileNet P8 Platform
- Architecture and domain structures
- Managing logging
- Configuring auditing
- Managing storage areas
- Building an object store
- Creating property templates and classes
- Modifying classes and properties
- Using events to trigger actions
- Configuring security for IBM FileNet P8 assets
- Using bulk operations
- Configuring content-based retrieval searches
- Working with sweeps
- Moving IBM FileNet P8 Platform applications between environments
- Introduction to IBM FileNet P8 content services containers
- Organizing content across the enterprise
To enroll in this course, go to IBM Skills Gateway at http://www.ibm.com/training. IBM Eligible Business Partners should review the “How to Register” document at https://ibm.box.com/s/695khv9nyzekaorykqmsjrematz3v9xh for registration instructions