24 September 2020 | Written by: Keith Tilley
Categorized: Courses | IBM Cloud Pak
Share this post:
We are pleased to announce the availability of a new IBM Cloud Products course, IBM Cloud Pak for Applications Solution Architect Workshop. This course is available as a classroom course, WD108G, and self-paced virtual classroom course (SPVC), ZD108G
In this course, you learn how to use IBM Cloud Pak for Applications product to modernize applications and build new cloud native architectures. The course describes the features and capabilities of Cloud Pak for Applications and the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform on which it runs. It covers the essentials that you need to use IBM Cloud Pak for Applications, such as cloud native, microservices, container orchestration, and DevOps. It describes how to use Cloud Pak for Applications tools to modernize applications and manage the governance and lifecycle of new applications, including serverless and mobile.
You’ll also learn how to integrate IBM Cloud Pak for Applications with DevOps pipelines.
The course covers topics that include:
- Cloud Native Essentials for IBM Cloud Pak users
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform Overview
- Cloud Pak for Applications Product Overview
- Building a Cloud Native Solution Architecture for IBM Cloud Paks
- The Application Modernization Journey
- Exercise: Application Modernization Journey Part 1 – Evaluation
- Exercise: Application Modernization Journey Part 2 – Replatform
- Exercise: Application Modernization Journey Part 3 – Rehost
- Exercise: Application-centric Management with Application Navigator
- Using Accelerators for Teams
- Exercise: Enable Governance on Application Development – Stack Management
- Integrating an IBM Cloud Pak Solution Architecture with IBM DevOps processes
To enroll in this course, go to the IBM Training Website at www.ibm.com/training. IBM Eligible Business Partners should review the “How to Register” document at https://ibm.box.com/s/695khv9nyzekaorykqmsjrematz3v9xh for registration instructions.