4 December 2020 | Written by: Denise Gary
Share this post:
Do you need to know how to get started quickly on Next Generation for IBM Sterling Order Management on Cloud? Then, we have the course for you.
After you complete this course, you can earn the badge.
DL25353G New Generation Platform for IBM Sterling Order Management on Cloud (Self-paced, 10 hours)
The course has a series of topics and videos. You must watch all of the videos and read all of the documentation provided for the best results. There are no hands-on lab exercises in this course.
By the end of the course, you should know how to:
- Access the Self Service tool and understand the various roles
- Access the environments using mutual authentication
- Download and install/upgrade Docker developer toolkit
- Generate inbound and MQ certificates and understand how to revoke certificates
- Deploy customizations and configurations
- Monitor performance of the application
- Utilize the API tester and DB Query tools
- Test IBM MQ connectivity
- Use Graylogs during troubleshooting
- Have an understanding of Inventory Visibility
New Generation Platform for IBM Sterling Order Management on Cloud Specialist badge (2 hours)
Before you take this quiz, you must complete the New Generation Platform for IBM Sterling Order Management on Cloud Specialist course. The quiz has 20 multiple choice questions. You must pass with a grade of 80% to earn the badge.
How to enroll
These courses and badge are located in IBM Training. To get started, enroll in the first course. After you complete each course, you are enrolled in the next course.