23 September 2019 | Written by: Keith Tilley
Share this post:
We are pleased to announce the availability of classroom course TN522G, IBM Netcool Operations Insight 1.6 – Implementation and Configuration.
In this course, you install and configure Netcool Operations Insight v1.6 base and Networks for Operations Insight. You configure features such as event search, event analytics, and topology search.
The course is designed for administrators who are responsible for installing Netcool Operations Insight. Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:
- Install and configure Netcool/OMNIbus core
- Install and configure Netcool/OMNIbus Web GUI
- Install and configure Netcool/Impact
- Install and configure IBM Operations Analytics Log Analysis
- Install and configure IBM Tivoli Network Manager IP Edition
- Install and configure IBM Tivoli Netcool Configuration Manager
The course covers topics that include:
- Installing the components of Netcool Operations Insight base
- Configuring event search and event analytics features
- Installing the components of Networks for Operations Insight
- Configuring the topology search feature
To enroll in this course, go to IBM Skills Gateway at www.ibm.com/training.
IBM Eligible Business Partners should review the “How to Register” document at https://ibm.box.com/s/695khv9nyzekaorykqmsjrematz3v9xh for registration instructions.