16 June 2020 | Written by: Keith Tilley
Categorized: Courses | NEW courses
Share this post:
We are pleased to announce the availability of courses WT012G (classroom) and ZT012G (SPVC), IBM Aspera Console Administration.
This course is intended to teach the necessary knowledge and skills to install, configure, and use IBM Aspera Console.
The course covers topics that include:
- Overview of IBM Aspera Console
- IBM Aspera Console Architecture
- Installing and configuring IBM Aspera Console
- Exercise: Installing and configuring IBM Aspera Console
- Adding and configuring Console nodes
- Exercise: Adding and configuring Console nodes
- Managing Console users and groups
- Exercise: Managing Console users and groups
- Creating and managing Console transfers
- Exercise: Creating and managing Console transfers
- Configuring and generating Console reports
- Exercise: Configuring and running Console reports
- Basic Console maintenance tasks
To enroll in this course, go to IBM Skills Gateway at www.ibm.com/training. IBM Eligible Business Partners should review the “How to Register” document at https://ibm.box.com/s/695khv9nyzekaorykqmsjrematz3v9xh for registration instructions.