Share this post:
IBM is pleased to announce the release of a new certification – IBM Certified Developer – Cloud Pak for Applications v4.1
An IBM Certified Application Developer is a technical professional that understands the concepts essential to modernizing existing applications and developing and deploying new cloud native applications using IBM Cloud Pak for Applications. They have experience configuring products and developing complex high business value solutions using containerized products. This individual is able to perform these tasks with little to no assistance from product documentation, support or peers.
To attain the IBM Certified Developer – Cloud Pak for Applications v4.1, candidates must pass C1000-099, IBM Cloud Pak for Applications v4.1 Developer.
This exam consists of the seven sections:
- Design and develop a Cloud Native solution
- OpenShift Container Platform Architecture
- Cloud Pak for Applications Overview
- Develop and deploy new applications
- Develop and deploy new applications with Accelerators for Teams
- Modernize Applications
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and the DevOps lifecycle
Thank you to all the subject matter experts who worked on the development of this exam.
For more information regarding this exam, visit the IBM Certified Developer – Cloud Pak for Applications v4.1 certification web page.
Questions or comments regarding this exam or certification are always welcome and should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.