24 January 2024 | Written by: Rav Ahuja
Categorized: Courses | Get to know.... | Skills Development
Share this post:
Throughout the Professional Certificate, you will have ample opportunities to apply skills learned through real-world inspired labs and projects. Projects include:
- Creating and sharing open-source projects on GitHub.
- Writing a server-side application that stores, retrieves, and manages book ratings and reviews with Node.js and Express framework.
- Building and deploying a multitier guestbook with rolling updates using Openshift image streams.
- Writing a back-end application that uses MongoDB with API endpoints so it readily integrates with a client-side application and deploying it to Kubernetes.
- Preparing your backend developer resume and portfolio.