13 August 2020 | Written by: Diane Chalmers
Share this post:
IBM Tech TV is the new always-on platform for the latest technical talks, interactive coding sessions, and up-to-date information straight from IBM Experts. Tune in to new IBM Tech TV shows covering topics that are key to enhancing your skills and relevant to your industry and applications you’re building.
- Intelligent AI – Putting predictive capabilities into a business is complicated – for the data scientist modeling or the engineer supporting infrastructure.
- Disruption! – Fueled by data, AI is transforming how businesses operate & deliver value. Determine where you are now and next steps to take in your Journey to AI.
- Let’s Code – Interactive live coding with IBM experts on key topics to enhance your skills. Episodes dive into technology relevant to your industry and the applications you’re building.
- WebSphere Community Spotlight – IBM subject matter experts share best practices, solutions, and the latest in WebSphere capabilities and technologies.
- It’s Cloud Pak Demo Time! – At your own pace and time, watch these demos featuring Cloud Paks and Cross-Cloud Pak scenarios directly made by the experts! IBM Cloud® Paks, the enterprise-ready, containerized software solutions that provide an open, faster and more secure way to move your core business applications to any cloud.
- Spotlights on Cloud Native – IBM experts explain how to build cloud-native apps faster, deploy and manage your cloud-native applications with confidence, and integrate security into your everyday processes.
- Architect Series – IBM’s top technical talent share their knowledge and perspective on topics that matter most to you. From modernization, application architectures, cloud native, integration and operations, our technical leaders will break down the complexities and make it real and relevant to you.
- Cloud Lab – Straight to on-demand show on Cloud channel Digital transformation is the change associated with the application of digital technology in all aspects of society. Cloud adoption is the way in which businesses implement digital transformation. This series contains practical advice to accelerate your cloud journey.
Register for free and join us at http://ibm.biz/ibmtechtv
134,000 reasons that Mainframe Skills are Flourishing!
In 2016, in a landmark collaboration with Interskill Learning, IBM awarded an IBM digital skills badge to a mainframer for completing an online curriculum of mainframe skills training. Little did anyone know the impact this beginning would have on global mainframe workforce skills. Today, after 7 years, IBM has just awarded its 134,000th IBM digital […]
New Course: Developing Decision Services in IBM Operational Decision Manager – I
IBM Automation Education is pleased to announce a new instructor-led course designed for developers, Developing Decision Services in IBM Operational Decision Manager – I. This 2-day course teaches you how to collaborate with business users to implement business logic as decision services. To enroll in this course, go to IBM Training at: https://www.ibm.com/training/course/WB406G
New Course: IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.5.x Building and Configuring an Object Store
IBM Automation Education is pleased to announce a new instructor-led course designed for administrators, IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.5.x Building and Configuring an Object Store. In this 2-day course, you learn the skills that you need to build an object store. It shows you how to define object classes, storage areas, and subscriptions, manage basic […]