23 March 2020 | Written by: Joseph Lam
Share this post:
At IBM, your feedback helps us formulate actions we take to ensure that the next service you receive is that much closer to perfection.
As a testament to our commitment to you and your feedback, we’re excited to share that IBM Support has been awarded with the 2020 Bronze Stevie Award for the Best Customer Feedback Strategy.
Your feedback makes a difference
We’ve been making great strides in transforming IBM Support based on your input. Some examples include:
- Providing more immediate access to IBM subject matter experts
- Releasing the new IBM Support site, infused with Watson AI technologies to enable a more sophisticated self-help experience
- Setting up automated entitlement handling for selected products
- Improving search speed for technical content
Keep sharing your feedback with us
To ensure we’re continuing the right path, take the opportunity to let us know what you think when you receive a survey on our support website or after your interaction with our support teams.
Take your feedback to the next level
We also offer two Client Feedback programs that give you more ways to connect with us at a more intimate level:
- The Client Support Council is an advisory group made up of clients who want to take an active, longer term role in shaping IBM Support
- The Sponsor User Program gives clients an opportunity to participate in design sessions, usability testing, interviews with our designers, and other design activities
To learn more about the programs, see Help Shape How IBM is Transforming Support.
As always, if you prefer to get in touch the old-fashioned way, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.